bradandkathy.com

Free Cone Day!

"Free Cone Day!"

Tomorrow (29 April 2008) is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry’s. Based on the past few years, we have about an 85% chance that tomorrow will be cold, rainy, and generally miserable and a 15% chance that it will be an absolutely gorgeous sunny spring day.