Clifford Frandsen Luck Mohr1906 - 1999 (92 years)
Name Clifford Frandsen Luck Mohr Born 30 Sep 1906 Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA [2, 3, 4]
- 1070 (now 1941) N Central Park Ave
Christened 14 Oct 1906 St. Mark’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA 
- Witnesses: Dagmar Mohr, Marius Rasmussen, Ralph Bradway, Grace Bradway
Gender Male Census 1910 Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA 
- 4335 W. Potomac Avenue
Residence 1906-1917 Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA  Census 1920 Denver, Colorado, USA 
- 150 W. 5th Avenue
Baptism 20 Apr 1924 Broadway Baptist Church, Denver, Colorado, USA  Census 1930 Denver, Colorado, USA 
- 790 S. Race St.
Residence 1935 Denver, Colorado, USA  Census 1940 Denver, Colorado, USA 
- 1036 South Gilpin St.
Residence 1917-1949 Denver, Colorado, USA  Residence 1949-1951 Churchville, Harford County, Maryland, USA 
- 331 Glenville Road (RR 2 at the time)
Residence 1951-1954 Aberdeen, Harford County, Maryland, USA 
- 121 Rogers Street
Residence 1954-1967 Dayton, Montgomery County, Ohio, USA 
- 420 Mertland Avenue, 4853 Northgate Court
Residence 1967-1999 Denver, Colorado, USA 
- 3726 S. Forest Way
Cause of Death Congestive heart failure  Education University of Denver (B.S., Chemical Engineering, 1927), University of Chicago (M.A., Education, 1929), Ohio State (M.S., Chemical Engineering, 1947) Occupation Teacher, Chemical Engineer, Military Officer  Religion Baptist, Presbyterian Medical Notes Suffered from childhood asthma. Parents moved to Denver on the recommendation of doctors. Treated by Dr. H. M. Carter at Children’s Memorial Hospital. Died of congestive heart failure. [3, 12] Research Notes Clifford was christened at St. Mark’s Evangelical Lutheran Church in Chicago by the pastor J.A. Moldstad. According to the website of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), St. Mark’s, also known as St. Markus, was a Norwegian Lutheran Church located at the corner of Tripp and Wabancia Avenues. Moldstad was pastor beginning in 1906.  Died 7 Feb 1999 Littleton, Arapahoe County, Colorado, USA [3, 4]
- PorterCare Hospice
Buried 11 Feb 1999 Fort Logan Cemetery, Denver, Colorado, USA 
- Grave 517, Section 6
- Moved to Denver, Colorado in 1917 to alleviate symptoms of childhood asthma. Attended Denver University where he obtained a B.S. in Chemical Engineering (1927) and an M.A. in Education (1929). Taught high school in Denver for 14 years. Joined the U.S. Army Reserve in 1938; began extended active duty in November 1940. Served in England and France during WWII. Obtained an M.S. in Chemical Engineering from Ohio State University in 1947. Served in Air Force after WWII, including 1.5 years in Wiesbaden, Germany. Retired as a Lt. Colonel from Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio (1959). Taught high school in Dayton until February 1967. Retired to Denver. 
Person ID I19 Mohr-Whalen | Descendants of Heinrich Mohr, Blood relatives of Brad Mohr Last Modified 27 Jun 2016
Father Thorwald Lÿkke Mohr
b. 2 Jun 1882, København, Denmark
d. 23 Jul 1949, Denver, Colorado, USA (Age 67 years)
Mother Emma Mathilda Frandsen
b. 20 Jan 1884, Frederiksberg, København, Denmark
d. 7 Apr 1953, Denver, Colorado, USA (Age 69 years)
Family ID F13 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Family Grace Lillian Anna Schoelzel
b. 15 May 1909, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA
d. 24 Feb 2003, Aurora, Arapahoe County, Colorado, USA (Age 93 years)
Married 26 Nov 1930 South Presbyterian Church, Denver, Colorado, USA [14, 15, 16]
- Married by Rev. G. Henry Green
- Married by G. Henry Green. Witnesses: J. B. Malone and Elizabeth Plattner. Marriage license number 116763, issued 15 November 1930. 
Children + 1. W.C. Mohr 2. Karen Lynne Mohr
b. 1 Aug 1941, Fitzsimons Army Hospital, Aurora, Adams County, Colorado, USA
d. 25 Aug 2001, Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida, USA (Age 60 years)
Last Modified 15 Nov 2016 21:12:32 Family ID F12 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Event Map Click to hide = Link to Google Earth Pin Legend : Address : Location : City/Town : County/Shire : State/Province : Country : Not Set
- [S9] Research notes of Wendell C. Mohr.
- [S61] Birth Certificate of Clifford Mohr.
- [S85] Death Certificate of Clifford Mohr.
- [S6] US Social Security Death Index.
- [S228] Christening Certificate of Clifford Frandsen Mohr.
- [S190] 1910 US Census - Household of Emil Frandsen.
- [S65] Personal papers of Clifford Mohr.
- [S20] 1920 US Census - Household of Thorwald Mohr.
- [S59] Certificate of Baptism.
- [S198] 1930 US Census - Household of Thorwald Mohr.
- [S2205] 1940 US Census - Household of Clifford F. L. Mohr.
- [S45] Notes on family medical conditions, Clifford Mohr.
- [S229] Lutheran Churches of Chicago: St. Markus (St. Mark’s) Norwegian Lutheran Church, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
- [S1029] Certificate of Marriage of Clifford F.L. Mohr and Grace L. Schoelzel.
- [S2160] Colorado, Statewide Marriage Index, 1900-1939, FamilySearch.org (Division of Vital Statistics, Department of Health. Colorado State Archives, Denver), 116763.
- [S118] Pages removed from a family Bible (Schoelzel?), author unknown.
- [S2160] Colorado, Statewide Marriage Index, 1900-1939, FamilySearch.org (Division of Vital Statistics, Department of Health. Colorado State Archives, Denver).
- [S9] Research notes of Wendell C. Mohr.