1898 - 1969 (70 years)
The native Person Profile lists the names of all branches that the profiled person is in.
This mod hides branch names from some non-administrative users.
The exact set of branch names that are hidden from which users is determined by a mod option
See the mod options or the Wiki article for specifics.
||Harry E. Franzen  |
||5 Sep 1898
||Bensenville, DuPage County, Illinois, USA [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
||Minot, Ward County, North Dakota, USA 
||GLS gives death place as Tolna, Nelson County, North Dakota. This is the last residence given in the SSDI. The North Dakota Public Death Index also lists Nelson County as the County of Residence, but lists Ramsey County as the County of Death. [2, 3] |
||9 Jul 1969
||Ramsey County, North Dakota, USA [2, 3, 5]
||22 Mar 2010 |
||William G. Franzen|
b. 12 Feb 1847, Addison Township, DuPage County, Illinois, USA
d. 24 May 1916, Addison Township, DuPage County, Illinois, USA (Age 69 years)
b. 25 Feb 1865, Marthalen, Canton Zurich, Switzerland
bur. St. Johannes Cemetery, Bensenville, DuPage County, Illinois, USA
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S40] Michael Martens Kirchhoff, The Franzen Family from Schale, Co Tecklenburg, Westphalia: a family tree of descendants of Johan Frantzen.
- [S1058] North Dakota Department of Health, North Dakota Public Death Index.
- [S421] Gloria Landwer Scott, Families from Schale, Westfalen & Sonneborn, Lippe (plus in-laws & sundry kin).
- [S655] St. John’s Church Membership Lists: 1899, 1924, 1949 (on Necrology Records of Selected Townships in DuPage County), (DuPage County (IL) Genealogical Society).
- [S6] U.S., Social Security Death Index.