1941 - 2001 (60 years)
The native Person Profile lists the names of all branches that the profiled person is in.
This mod hides branch names from some non-administrative users.
The exact set of branch names that are hidden from which users is determined by a mod option
See the mod options or the Wiki article for specifics.
||Karen Lynne Mohr |
||1 Aug 1941
||Fitzsimons Army Hospital, Aurora, Adams County, Colorado, USA [2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
||Harford County, Maryland, USA 
|Cause of Death
||Critical Coronary Atherosclerosis  |
||University of Pennsylvania (B.A. 1963, M.A. 1966, Ph.D. 1977) [1, 7] |
||Anthropologist, Archaeologist, University Professor (Central Michigan University) [1, 4] |
||Treated for Hodgkins Disease at Mayo Clinic. No significant allergies; mild eczema in youth.  |
||25 Aug 2001
||Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida, USA [3, 4, 5]
- Pan American Hospital Emergency Room
||29 Aug 2001
||Crown Hill Cemetery, Wheat Ridge, Jefferson County, Colorado, USA [4, 9]
||1 Apr 2022 |
||Clifford Frandsen Luck Mohr|
b. 30 Sep 1906, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA
d. 7 Feb 1999, Littleton, Arapahoe County, Colorado, USA (Age 92 years)
||Grace Lillian Anna Schoelzel|
b. 15 May 1909, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA
d. 24 Feb 2003, Aurora, Arapahoe County, Colorado, USA (Age 93 years)
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Birth - 1 Aug 1941 - Fitzsimons Army Hospital, Aurora, Adams County, Colorado, USA
|Death - 25 Aug 2001 - Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida, USA
|Burial - 29 Aug 2001 - Crown Hill Cemetery, Wheat Ridge, Jefferson County, Colorado, USA
|| : Address
: Not Set
- [S9] Research notes of Wendell C. Mohr.
- [S120] Birth Certificate of Karen Mohr.
- [S6] U.S., Social Security Death Index.
- [S3455] Death Certificate of Karen L. Mohr Chavez.
- [S5] Ancestry.com, U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007.
- [S7833] 1950 US Census - Household of Clifford Mohr.
- [S4594] Marriage Announcement of Sergio J. Chavez and Karen Lynne Mohr.
- [S45] Clifford Mohr, Notes on family medical conditions.
- [S227] Wendell Mohr, Genealogy.