1907 - 1908 (0 years)
||Grace Emma Mohr |
||Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA [1, 2]
|Cause of Death
||Convulsions, Bronchitis [1, 2] |
||Mt. Olive Death Index gives death date of 4 April 1908. Death certificate gives burial date of 7 April 1908. [1, 2] |
||6 Apr 1908
||Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA [1, 2, 3]
||12 Apr 1908
||Mount Olive Cemetery, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA [1, 2, 4]
||Mohr-Whalen | Blood relatives of B. Mohr, Descendants of Heinrich Mohr
||21 Dec 2010 |
||Thorwald Lÿkke Mohr|
b. 2 Jun 1882, København, Denmark
d. 23 Jul 1949, Denver, Colorado, USA (Age 67 years)
||Emma Mathilda Frandsen|
b. 20 Jan 1884, Frederiksberg, København, Denmark
d. 7 Apr 1953, Denver, Colorado, USA (Age 69 years)
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Birth - Dec 1907 - Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA
|Death - 6 Apr 1908 - Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA
|Burial - 12 Apr 1908 - Mount Olive Cemetery, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA
|| : Address
: Not Set
- According to the Mt. Olive burial record, her undertaker was named Kummerow. Perhaps this is Frank Kummerow, son of Augusta Oestmann. 
- [S276] Report of Death of Grace Emma Mohr.
- [S3] Mt. Olive Cemetery burial records.
- [S127] Illinois State Archives & Illinois State Genealogical Society, Illinois Statewide Death Index, Pre-1916, Certificate # 00011676.
- [S9] Research notes of Wendell C. Mohr.