1951 - 1999 (47 years)
||Steven Grant Wilkins |
||22 May 1951
||Denver, Colorado, USA [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
||Cherry Creek High School (1969); Otis Institute of Art (Los Angeles) [2, 6] |
||Artist  |
||Sharon Wilkins (as quoted in The Gray Book) gives his birth date as 22 March 1951.  |
||31 Mar 1999
||Reseda, Los Angeles County, California, USA [1, 2, 4]
||1 Apr 2017 |
||Clarence Grant Wilkins|
b. 23 Oct 1926, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, USA
d. 19 May 2018 (Age 91 years)
||Phyllis Diane Schoelzel|
b. 7 Jan 1928, Denver, Colorado, USA
d. 7 Aug 1964, Denver, Colorado, USA (Age 36 years)
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Obituary notes he “was employed in the field of interior design where he painted murals, furniture and applied faux finishes.” 
- [S9] Research notes of Wendell C. Mohr.
- [S2391] Obituary of Steven Grant Wilkins.
- [S990] Bonnie Christensen, [Updated information about Steven G. Wilkins].
- [S6] U.S., Social Security Death Index.
- [S4131] Lona Schoelzel, Letter to Wendell & Jo Ann Mohr.
- [S4924] Richard N. Gray, Jr., M.D., The Gray Book, (Wilson Printing, Paradise, California, 2007), 929.273 G79/grn.