1922 - 1952 (29 years)
The native Person Profile lists the names of all branches that the profiled person is in.
This mod hides branch names from some non-administrative users.
The exact set of branch names that are hidden from which users is determined by a mod option
See the mod options or the Wiki article for specifics.
||Harold Carlton Bible |
||20 Oct 1922
||Pocatello, Bannock County, Idaho, USA [1, 2, 3, 4]
||Ogden, Weber County, Utah, USA 
||LDS  |
||Died from “hardships suffered while a German prisoner of World War II.”  |
||World War II veteran. Radio operator and gunner on a B-17 Flying Fortress. Taken prisoner by the Germans on 11 July 1944. Spent 67 days with the “death march group” before being liberated. After a time in hospitals, he was reassigned to duty in the Johnson Islands and later Hawaii. Discharged 15 December 1951. [3, 4] |
||14 Jul 1952
||Tucson, Pima County, Arizona, USA [3, 4]
||18 Jul 1952
||Ogden City Cemetery, Ogden, Weber County, Utah, USA 
||15 Jul 2020 |
||Raleigh Clifford Bible|
b. 30 Oct 1896, Holbrook, Furnas County, Nebraska, USA
d. 26 Jul 1925, Boise, Ada County, Idaho, USA (Age 28 years)
||Annetta Mae Clifford|
b. 10 Oct 1897, Burton, Madison County, Idaho, USA
d. 1982, Ogden, Weber County, Utah, USA (Age 84 years)
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- After his discharge from the military in 1951, Harold lived briefly on the west coast before being hospitalized in Tucson before his death. 
- [S39] Bridgett Edwards Smith and Terri Bible Strotman, The Bible Family.
- [S6445] Ancestry.com (National Archives & Records Administration), WWII Draft Registration Card of Harold Carlton Bible.
- [S6897] Obituary of Harold Carlton Bible.
- [S6898] Obituary of Harold Carlton Bible (“Ogden Veteran Succumbs in Arizona”).